Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Stop Motion Animation of Falling.


When creating this little short, I briefly planned out the idea before actually getting to it.  I used a tripod to shoot a number of photos, and had the stuffed animals laying down on a desk.  The sphere actually has a hidden stand underneath it, since just setting it on the desk would have it rolling all over the place.  From there, I edited out my hand (which often held the Mew (aka the pink animal) in position ) with a photoshop equivalent program called SAI, and touched up the few shots where the 'sphere stand' was showing.  Then I resized all the images to some much more manageable dimensions, and put them all together in Quicktime, where I shifted around frames and framerate to make the timing a bit better.  The more believable motion is at the beginning, whereas the ending toss was just mostly meant to be silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment